Aluminum foil for food is usually used for baking, grilling, etc. To facilitate portability, some foods use disposable packaging materials. There are many kinds of disposable food packaging materials, such as paper, plastic, glass, aluminum foil, etc. Among them, aluminum foil is more and more popular in the current world, and because of its many advantages, it is welcomed by more and more people!
So what are the advantages of using aluminum foil packaging materials?
1. The aluminum foil used for food is non-toxic and tasteless, and is used for packaging food without affecting the taste of the food itself.
2. Good air tightness, combined with desiccant to seal in food packaging, the food is stored longer.
3. It is opaque and can be used to package some foods that need to be protected from light.
4. Excellent insulation effect, used for take-out food, will not affect eating temperature.
5. Aluminum is a recyclable metal. The aluminum foil packaging after use is recyclable metal. After recycling, it can be put into use directly.
Some questions and answers about aluminum foil
As a supplier of aluminum foil, HTMM produces various specifications and grades of aluminum foil, not only for food, but also for pharmaceuticals, containers, household and electronic products. Like the more popular 8011 aluminum foil, 8021 aluminum foil and 8079 aluminum foil, HTMM offers these products. The thickness of aluminum foil that can be produced is 0.014-0.2mm. Because it is a manufacturer, HTMM offers large rolls of aluminum foil without producing the final product.